Monday, September 29, 2008

It's almost that time.....

I went in this morning for my blood work and ultrasound. The u/s tech said everything looked great. I waited for Lisa and she said we needed to sign the consent forms for the thawing process and for Clay to be allowed in the hospital procedure room. I was written two new prescriptions that I am to start tomorrow. One is tetracycline and the other one is medrol. I took both of these with the fresh cycle. They called the IVF lab to let them know to start the thaw tomorrow. They are going to call me sometime Tuesday afternoon to let me know if we are going to transfer on Wednesday or Friday. I am hoping and praying that they make it thru the thawing process and that at least two get to blasts. Dr. Taylor said everything is looking good and he would see me sometime later in the week. After I left the office Lisa called and said they received my blood work results back and that Dr. Taylor wants me to start the estrogen patches today. I have to put two on and change them on Thursday. I have to continue to wear these also until the pregnancy test. I started the progesterone today and it made me very drowsy and I have a terrible headache. It will hopefully be well worth it in the end.





No comments: