Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Transfer tomorrow morning

Well, Lisa just called me to let me know that 3 out of the 5 embryos made it thru the thawing process. Dr. Taylor wants to do my transfer tomorrow morning. I need to be at Tulane Lakeside for 7:30 and my transfer is at 8:30. We are not sure whether to put back two or just put back all 3. If they can't refreeze embryo #3 we are going to transfer that one as well. I started my medrol and my tetracycline today and also my baby aspirin. Clay and I went and bought two pineapples from Fresh Market today because there is something in the pineapple that helps the embryos stick to the uterus. I am going to eat some every day until the pregnancy test. I am nervous, but have done this before and it only takes about 5-10 minutes. Wish us luck and say some prayers for a positive pregnancy test.



No comments: