Friday, September 26, 2008

Back to the RE... FET scheduled

Clay and I went back to the RE's office this morning for my blood work and ultrasound. They said everything looked great. We waited almost two hours for the results and spoke to Dr. Taylor. He said we are ready to move forward with the natural FET. We weren't sure when to expect this FET and the doctor told me to trigger tonight with Ovadrel around 8:00 to fool my body into thinking it was time to ovulate. On Monday he wants me to start the progesterone capsules twice a day. I was told they would make me feel really drowsy and tired. I have to take those everyday until our pregnancy test. He said on Tuesday they are going to thaw out vial 1 and let's hope and pray two get to blasts stage. I will know Tuesday evening whether we are doing a day 3 or a day 5 (Wednesday or Friday). My husband and I were like OK.......so quick. We didn't expect that. So , here is to a successful FET!!!! I go back Monday for more blood work and another ultrasound.






No comments: