Saturday, August 16, 2008

First day of stims

Well, we just did my first day of stims. I must admit, I was shaking like a leaf. I got up this morning and did the Lupron. Then this evening around 5:30 I laid everything out and got to mixing. I forgot to put the Q Cap on and I was getting frustrated because it wasn't working and then all of a sudden a light bulb went off and I remembered. It worked like a charm. We decided to do the Menopur first. BOY...did that one burn!!! We did the two vials of that one and then we did the 150 IU of Follistim. That one was not that bad. It is very sore where we did those injections. I just checked on them and I already have a little bruise there. It looks like we may need to pick a different spot for tomorrow. So, one day down and a little over a week to go. Keep praying for us. =)

No comments: