Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our first trip to L& D

Well, I went to L&D because it was almost 24 hours since I felt Bryce move. Clay called one of my best friends who works in L&D and she said go to the hospital to get checked out if for nothing else peace of mind. They immediately hooked me up to the monitor and his heart was beating 153 bpm. Thank goodness. After about thirty minutes he started moving around in there like crazy. Music to my ears. The doctor on call ordered an in depth ultrasound and everything looked great. They aren't allowed to tell you anything so it was a bit nerve wracking. After 5 hours in there we were released. I am so relived and feel so much better. While we were there, Clay pre-registered me. Hopefully we will not have to go back until Bryce makes his debut. The nursing staff at the hospital was awesome.

1 comment:

aleisethefunny said...

I'm glad everything is ok!